Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seven Days Milestone

The Internet is freaking slow now. It's getting so damn annoying now.But, whatever. Writing is much more passionate to care about. Right? ^^

Oh my god. I just can't believe that I've finished my study here. I've gone through 3 marvelous years without realizing that was among amazing years I've been in my life... I'm no longer a university student now even my student ID is still valid now until my graduation day this November. I still can use all of facilities here until this November - for free. That's great.. :)

I'm happy to live my life. people would say this, I'm imperfect but I love being myself. Tettt. That's just not me. Well, I'm perfect, my life seems pretty perfect, I have a happy family, a boyfriend,insufficient money that urge me to strive for some and of course I'm waiting for my degree. I think that would be best describe as a perfect 23years old Eynee. Yeah, that's perfect me for now. Thank God, I'm so grateful. 

Last 7 days was great moment form my boyfriend and me. Nice Monday with my preparation for my final presentation. On Tuesday, he was not a P license holder anymore. The next day, I present my practical training report which that was the last final presentation. Thursday, it was raining heavily here in Shah Alam and we still have our lunch together. I appreciate it a lot. We're having so much fun on our unplanned Friday. We went to Reptiles Discovery that cost us only RM5 per entry (we were being rational at that time for not entering the snow walk which will cost us RM 25).

I got a story here. When we were in the reptiles room, there were many kind of snakes, turtles, tarantula and even spider - that look beautiful but scary. But it was more frightening when we saw a bleeding snake. Its wound looks hurt because it seems moving here and there in the glass and its thrown up. Poor snake and we have decided to inform to tell the organizer about that. Eventually, we did not tell them and we don't know why. I think we are pathetic couple who don't apply civic in real life. I started to become a more civic-person since then. Guilty for the snake.

And enough with that we have wonderful Saturday because we have decided on 1 big thing in our life. I'm happy for that and I know, mistakes comes to teach us. Just not over do them, they will definitely brings us to a better life. And Sunday...Sunday morning and no rain is falling we went to Sunday market and we bought Char Kuey Teow for lunch, Limau Ais for RM 0.50 each and 9 red apples for RM 5. Perfect Sunday means we need to buy fruits from the market. So, we got a perfect Sunday! But, we left our apples at the food court and we lost them. So girls, don't talk about DotA while having lunch with your boyfriend because both you both will be getting emotional and finally forget about your apples.  

Peeps, just be happy with your days. Just happy with people around you and learn to appreciate them. Even when you're not showing them that you are actually precious them so much, it is always satisfying when we feel that we appreciate the people that we love and you will find that, your sincerity will leads you to be best appreciation by your spontaneous action.

And for Darling Zakrin, I love you so much. I was a perfect girl when we started dating 4 years ago. Thank you so much for that. And this one goes for you! :)




No comments: