Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

stupid feeling ever

Guys, life has been pretty tough lately. Going through big changes in my life now seems to be quite surprising when a lot of thing that i have planned and predicted is pretty much like tornado. Oh my god. Life is this difficult. I think that would be OK for me. As usual, I can take all of this down by myself. While studying, career, confidence, love life, financial matters are just nice to be hold - family matters has stunned me in so many ways. In fact, this has been happening for generations. Arguing with your siblings about certain things. Yeah. That's seem normal but things aren't gonna be normal when they found their spouses. I should stop here so that I can save this little broken pieces of my broken heart on my own. I'll keep it to myself. I know I don't make things any better but at least I stop and things are not getting worse.

Good luck bro. I don't know if I can be with you there on your big day, I'm working something for you here. You are the best bro I ever had in this world. We've grown up together, in fact we're the most close among others. Whatever it is. I just don't wanna be fake like the person who claimed herself not a fake but she's totally fake... You know me well. I don't have to explain this any further.

No comments: