Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

so-so-so-rry


dah 2 hari aku tak attend class...

maaf Puan Hayati
maaf Miss Melina
maaf Dr. Ngu
maaf En. Abuzar
maaf Miss Zaridah
maaf Miss Anusha
maaf Dr Alex

I cant make it for these two days
I'm not feeling well
When the sickness strike me
I just can't do anything

all i need is to have enough rest and sorry for taking your lecture hour to have my rest

lecturers,

don't ever think that I'm giving up
don't ever think that I'm not committed to my study


i love my life and future
I'LL BE JUST FINE




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WORRY SAYANG..CZ AS LONG UR POINTER IS GOOD THE ATTENDANCE MARK WONT BE A MATTER ANYMORE.K.CHAIYOK2! LAJA NA2 SAYANG..ILL BE UR HERO BEBEH.

Anonymous said...

next time tulis cmtk;

next time ill promise to be just fine..n font size 72..bok yakin...

Eynee said...

adoyai, i hate that "i can be your hero bebeh!"