Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

uncertain

i blame you moron. you are so mean. i couldn't explain. 

*********************

well, i should listen to you honey. but i'm not so sure. i've found out something and that something is really not-kinda-annoying to me but i guess you would annoyed to find that out. I guess.

thanks for what you did just now. It's totally worth it. Do you know why? Because you let me see what I wanna see without using my plan which is to see them by myself, BEHIND your BACK. :p

but trust me dear. It's gonna be alright. :)

I'm happy for myself, and I think I can proceed to what we've planned before dear. With my parent's blessing and I believe, Allah blessed us too, I know we can do it! Fight! :D

Now, I am back, with this flu continue writing what I have to write. think what i should think. and be back on this track.

Thanks love. 

Okay, on the other hand. I am having my flu and this fever is so annoying but, Alhamdulillah. Syukur about that. Anyway, lets pray for the best. :)

No comments: