Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dearest Family

Salam,

To all my family members, I miss you. All of you. Every single of you. Including my cutie Intan. 

Mak, bapak, along, kakak, abang and asnin,

Its the 25th day of October 2011, and today is my graduation day.  I wish that we can have our family portrait on my special day. But we couldn't make it.

Its 2.41 am in the morning but I just can't close my eyes so I decided to write a new entry for my special day. 

Dearest family,
Today is going to be my big day.The day that I've waited for 3 years. The day that I've planned for you guys to celebrate with me here, sharing our joy tears and laugh. 

Dearest Mak, be strong for your next chemotherapy session. You have all my prayers here. 
Dearest Bapak, take care of yourself and Mak. Please pray for my safety here...
Dearest Along, I'm still waiting for you call/sms to congratulate me...
Dearest Kakak, I just don't want to fight with you. So, I'm in silence, but..still waiting for you call or even a text message that say. Congratulations Afini..
Dearest Abang, please let my phone ring and let me see your name appear on the screen.
Dearest Asnin, give me  a call, let me dry my tears...

Call me, please...

I gotta get up in the morning without my lovely faces beside me,
I gotta take my bath without listening to Mak yelling at me and without Bapak jokes...
I gotta go to the hall without the smiling faces of my brothers.
and sadly, I got to put on my make up without my Kakak with me telling that the color isn't nice,
your shoes isn't match with your baju kurung.

I have to wake up tomorrow alone,
Putting on my make up alone,
Wondering if my baju kurung is nice,
Smiling to the mirror and give her big hug, wide smile and say... Afini, Congratulations dear then smile and walk to the hall with family's pride.
Dearest family, I'm still having my cough and flu and a little feverish feeling. Well, today is my big day, celebrating my first degree without all of you beside me. I miss you so much.

I love you all~

Sincerely,
Dearest Afini.

No comments: