Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

All the best, Aisyah!

Hello peeps!

Its been a long time that i didn't post anything on my blog. Now, its time. I'm gonna initiate with a KISS entry.

This Keep-It-Short-Sweet entry goes to one of my cute best-friend, NOURAISYAH. Actually, the previous post that talking about Kebaikan Surah Al-Ikhlas wasn't my entry. Its hers and its for her assignment btw. HAHA.

Well, I was thinking about why she refused to create her own blog so that she can do anything about her blog and write whatever she thinks she have the right to write. I was wondering. :)

But, then again, I'm feeling so much appreciated by her when she told that she actually wanted to borrow my blog for her assignments. Then, I came across with my own statement regarding my friendship relations and that is....

THAT IS WHAT FRIENDS FOR!

And here, I would like to congratulate you for getting 32 feedbacks fo the entry. Good job darling!!!

And, Aisyah... I hope after reading this, you're gonna love me more!! HAHA

All the best, I miss you!

(^____^)


No comments: