Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

struggling to finish all the assignments in a week

readers,

if you are a student of University of Technology MARA, you will know how my condition right now...

if you aren't, then you must have experienced this, right?

striving to finish all of your assignments, presentations, tests in your final week of semester...

this is not me right now anyway...


come, let me bring you to my final week in my 4th semester of studying here...

Monday
Finishing my CIMB stock analysis market watch for the first three month in 2010, i'm covering the social segment of the CIMB group...

Tuesday
Thinking of not going to the final class for Media Law since we have already finished all the syllabus for the last few weeks...well, actually got no more class for that subject =)

Again, thinking of not attending for the Communication Research and Methodology lecture class and hoping for Dr Ngu to cancel te class...and again - class cancel!

This time, pushing myself of going to Corporate Communication class. Presenting Stock Market analysis of CIMB Group Holding Berhad for the social segment. Thanks Miss Melina for uplifting my spirit to have good marks in your subject~ amiinn~
* credits to Momok,Alif, Arif and Syazlin for a good job on the presentation =)

Wednesday
3:37 am, i'm still awake with my my laptop here in front of me, we communicate with each other, i'm on my wa to finish this all... THE PROPOSAL scares me so much~ its a nightmare, God,pass me with this paper...i don't want to fail this subject, its a nightmare to me!

I must attend my 8:30 am for the final International Public Relations class ~ i'm gonna cllecting all the case studies and review all of them with all my classmates and Miss Baby in the class after this...

Staying at the Faculty until 12:30pm... I got my Final Written Test for my French II class, and also my Listening test II with Dr Alexander... - I almost forgot the French Drama, everything is settle...
* Credits to Fairus, Arif, Aleza, Sarah..good actors/actresses yoou guys. HAHA.
* Credits also to Iman, for being the cameraman ~


Thursday
I'm feeling lucky as i heard Miss Mellina said that the class will be postpone at 8:30pm~ but, later my classmate text me telling that, the class will be as usual, USUAL people! ~ got my final quiz then~

Special Topics in Journalism class... I've waited for so long for this FINAL TEST! and submit Internet Suicide project with dearest Fammy =)


Friday
this must be the best day ever, there's only a GPR class 8:30-12:20~~ got my individual presentation, group presentation, submit book review submit the three interviews, seating for my test~~




dear daughter,

success is always a few step ahead...

with love,
-father-


:: i miss my father ::



-end-

No comments: