Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I got tagged & you too

"Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness."

  1. In my mind: why do you want to see my weirdness?
  2. I'm drinking orange juice because my pregnant sister can only drink that and she keep telling me that everyday. so, im feeling like..hmm, can i have some?
  3. I'm thinking about my assignments...lots to be done....
  4. I'm wearing PINK! =p
  5. I love Zaifadziman Zakrin very much
  6. I like flowers so much and my fav song is Gadis Dan Bunga
  7. I want to decorate my cars with flowers...ngeee :D
  8. I love 21st May so much, its my birthday
  9. I got my salary today! =)
  10. Can I use DiGi postpaid after this? prepaid is very expensive. I can't stand it anymore.
  11. I want 3 children~ gedixx sial
  12. Hafiz, lets go to the i-city and take pictures...
  13. Ya Allah, i can't wait to have my degree, so then i can have a better life. i hope so.
  14. I miss my mom and my dad...
  15. Thinking about my imaginary income for the next semester makes me smile like this :)))
  16. Ya Allah, wake me up early tomorrow morning so can I can perform solat Subuh , recite AlQuran & Mathurat. My life is totally in chaos for the moment. its only You can save me...

Now, lets tag 5 people!

  • zianma.blogspot.com
  • nurimannajeeha.blogspot.com
  • zyemamisrol.blogspot.com
  • purplekurumi.blogspot.com
  • imanzone419.blogspot.com

(^,^)

No comments: