Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

need to buy list

i need something new

not only something but almost everything (=.=)

'tak pernah bersyukur ke ape budak ni?... aku lempang kang baru tau'

i may be sound like i'm not a grate ful person...

HAHA. why should i care?

because everything is on my own!

I'M OWNING.


1. I need a new mobile phones. I've been using this w200i since the first semester of studying here.
it helps me a lot~
however this is a human creation and it still BOLEH ROSAK.
obviously, i need a new one.

well, after I've finish lots of hours spending on my survey on mobile phones, I finally found this model C902. Its a nice mobile phone and the price is quite affordable for me to have one.


2. Computers and laptops. I obviously need this one. A NEW ONE. My old Presario annoyed me so much.
I'm going to replace my laptop with a PC.
Reasons:

-need to play DotA without anything distract me
- my laptop was not very handy actually. HAHA
- this is true: i'm gonna buy a cutie handy netbook soon =p
- so i need wider screen to play games, watch movies and so on



hoho~ what the fu*k with this touchsmart?
HAHA
experts, help me to find a great pc



3. Need to change this old camera to new one.
no explanation is required because its totally clear.

not necessary a pink samsung camera. its a randomly taken 'Google' picture.

clear? madame needs new thing.


*images are from google


-till then.bye-

madame

No comments: