Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

I am not fine

Frustrating news. Again. Well, it's OK. I can bear with this. I am strong. But actually, I just don't understand nowadays employment scenario and also of course the working people itself. But whatever it is, we need experience in our own field so that we can move on that be an expertise thennnnn only we can fit your requirement of 3 years experience. HAHA. But now, all we need is opportunities to start,to grow. I don't mind being paid at the lowest rate but as long as I have the chance to show my ability, capability, creativity and whatever ty it is (mind that, positive ty only). Please be kind, because Allah will pay you guys back. Please fresh grad like us need opportunities to start growing. How can I pursue my dream if I'm force to do something that I don't like just for the sake of I need RM200? Demmit. Huh. Come on.And one more thing. pmu please, you guys start to piss me off lately. I have been waiting for a month now.

Sad me.

No comments: