Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Close to Awesome

My first day wasn't bad at all. I hope tomorrow will be much better. Our corporate communication manager was on leave today. So, I'll be meeting him tomorrow for my job scope briefing. Can't wait for that session! HAHA. So, today I finished my first 4 hours in the morning with knowing new colleagues from all department and mini induction. and the other 4 hours with nothing official, but just doing some deco for my diary. The cute one, the personal one not the black, official, odd and just office stuff have to be in em. haha. The HR exec in charge told me to just relax and cherish my free time. hahahaha. what's that suppose to mean? sound real creepy. well isokayyy. that's all for my update today. reporting duty this time was just close to awesome. miss my love. nite :)

No comments: