Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Reading And Me

well maybe i didn't read a lot lately.i think I'm stuck in my own world. what a shame. i always being scolded for my ignorance to the world news, current issues - since I was a girl. It's not that I don't like reading but  I just don't like newspapers, surfing the online news. I love reading novels, short stories, gossips and those stuffs. Heeeee. Lame me, sorry. But yeah, my brain need a lots of training before I go to the industry of my dream. I need to read a lot, widen my knowledge, enhance my communication skills. I think I'm loosing it now. I always dream about working in that corporate gigantic company. Representing them in my own ways, building up their image and reputation and and doing all the knowledge that I've gained in class. I'm just ready but maybe this is only a dream that won't come true. I'm disappointed. I thought that was my golden opportunity to start my career. But, Allah SWT knows better. He gave me up on that job for giving me another opportunity that was meant to be the best for me. I mean who knows right? Allah knows His creature and what's best for them. I accept the reality and now I'm done frustrating on that matter.

Read honey read. In the Holy Quran, Al-Alaq, the first verse from Allah to Muhammad His messenger said READ. That's how you gain knowledge, enhance So, I need to read. I mean, NEWSPAPERS not novels and unneeded stuff. T____T

How I wish I'm not working in front of MPH Bookstore. 

But, I wonder how I managed to read about politics, religious, historical writings and some other heavy reading during my studies. (+_+)'


1 comment:

Zakrin said...

well, honey. Open your eyes there are many words up in front of you. yet we're always ignoring it. Neither we don't have time or we just lazy to care about it. for instance, we always see people "talk" about things on facebook yet we read another petty things that for us better being to our joy. Bluntly scrolling down to seek for adjustment to our self. Mysteriously, do you believe that once you're responsible to yourself as in that you're in period of your legal age the political subjects are most likely clinging to brain. Therefore no bother, as long you know a little bit then somehow you'll know. lastly, INTERNET KAN ADA.PAKEYLA..