Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gotta Find a Hobby

OK! Now, lets get straight. I got it...since naturally, I'm totally not a loser and I always never wanna be a loser~ for this time, I'll find hobbies too.

I can't stand seeing my brother Naeem is having fun with his new hobby. know that I can have a hobby too. well, you know... his fishing moment, his fishing time and what so ever~

KINDA BORING WHEN HE DOESN'T SPEND MUCH TIME WITH ME AFTER HE FOUND HIS NEW HOBBY

ok. i'll be fine with that.

THINGS ARE GETTING WORSE WHEN...


my boyfriend also does the same thing to me when he turn on his laptop and do some pictures editing or whatever with is photoshop work...

and, now..its my turn to have my own hobby...
I used to make reading as my hobby. but then, I don't even know why I didn't read as much as before...


well. Now, it seems that I gotta fill up my rack back with books, novel, magazines. Not only with newspapers. :)

that's it!

So, I start back my reading habit with THIS!



I'm collecting Sophie Kinsella's... I'm happy with her writing though. HAHA.

I've planned everything nicely, and hope it will be going smoothly.

  • collecting Sophie Kinsella's novels (shopaholic series will be my fav)
  • buy Cecelia Ahern's.
  • Malay Novels - Cinta Sang Ratu, Hijab Sang Pencinta, Cinta Sufi~ Find these book back! I miss 'em hell much...
we'll find some other novels ok!

p/s: syipak, do i have to join you vampire world?








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling y must u use that filthy picture..but nice arrangement of post..

Eynee said...

mek x paham la deng~ huhu...btw, makceh! :)