Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Treat me like a child

Give me a candy whenever I cry. Treat me like a child when I need you to. I am just a woman. Unpredictable emotions I have. The unstable desires I own. But, I have one clear direction I've made. The most amazing thing ever happen to me. You. I am a person who die to choose between pink or yellow.  But I never experience that when it comes to you. I maybe spend hours to find just a cloth. But I spent 0.0001 sec when i found you. I have no doubts with that. And I'll be your princess. Giving you my precious smile whenever you need it. I'll be your woman, who comfort you with my love, giving you shoulders whenever you in need. I'll be your girl, cheering you with my teary smile. I'll be your one, when the times come. I'll be your everything. I miss you.

No comments: