Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A Walk to Remember

It seems like I'm having a lot of spare times these days. Yup. Being officially unemployed AGAIN, what do you expect? But this time of unemployment has been doing a lot of differences. Well, I still make quite a lot of money every month. I still have enough money to live here. Thanks to god. :)

So today, I spent my daytime watching movies and go and visit my dear Zai at his workplace. Oh ya He's doing part time job while waiting for internship placement which will be announced very soon. Good luck with that dear!

So today, I watched a movie called A Walk to Remember which I was told by my junior when I was in high school 7 years ago that the movie is an interesting movie and my reaction was what-are -you-talking-about-kid reaction. I was seventeen and she was hmmm wait she was...fifteen. I guess. But now I feel like I wanna go to facebook and search for her account and utterly thanked her for suggesting that. HAHA. 



A Walk to Remember is a great movie. I admit I cried over a scene where Landon Carter ask her mom a favor to teach him how to dance and he finally get to dance with Jamie. You know. That makes him b e the sweetest guy ever. Learn how to do something for your loved one is sweet. I mean so sweet.And there's another scene when Landon propose to Jamie. But yeah~ of course it will be one of the sweetest scene. Any movie. I know. :)

Congratulations Mandy Moore and Shane West. I love it. :)

OK guys, that's all for today! :)

p/s: but my fav romantic movie is still TITANIC. I watch them for million times!  :D

No comments: