Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

this shit

Everything seems to be wrong. I check my emails today with hopes but luckily not high hopes and I am true. Its a disappointment. OK. I'm done with that. What you were saying last year maybe true. You're winning don't you. He told me that this life isn't a game and not a competition.  And I don't know what I'm thinking...............

OK actually I've been cheated and I am feeling cheated right now. And this is totally a disaster. I didn't expect this after I've made a perfect preparation for this call. Shit. I hate this. The program that used to call it unplanned plan has already been not part of my plan this year. I hate this shit

But I'm not gonna give in.

2 comments:

NER said...

Don't give up!. insyaAllah everything will be fine

Eynee said...

thanks ekmi...