Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all. It is not too late for the wishes right? Yeah, We are still in the first week of the new year,yeah. Still not to late. So, lets not to late for a new resolutions. :)

Oh ya, speaking about 2012...I went to for a briefing about a job camp today. Yeah, quite interesting. I think I'm in. That's my first unplanned plan for 2012. Looks like the plan is gonna be the first on the list. That was so unplanned. Attending the course and after 5 weeks  later I will get suitable that suit my cert.  Sound so simple and easy. But I know it won't be that easy. Just be prepared for everything and let's learn from mistakes. I've done a lot of mistakes in 2011 and now I'm not going to repeat them. I'm gonna take a turn to the better, stand out. Again. Fix everything that I have destroyed.

Okay, enough for career. I pray for a better life financially secure and good health for myself and my family too.   When you have a stable career with a stable income and you wisely managed your income, you'll sure you have the financial secure. Good health for my parents of course. My mother's cancer surgery is scheduled at the end of March or early April. somewhere at that time. Praying for the best for her. InsyaAllah. She's a strong person. I know it. I'm the one who cry over that matter. Seeing her hair loss, getting thinner. But, she look normal and happy. I hope she will be happier this year. 

Relationships. :)
Hoping for the best, we're making a move to something that we have been dream of since the last 5 years of relationships. Zai is getting serious and I don't know. I can't say that too much. I'm a girl. He's the one who should everything that boys should do. Girls should be better waiting and pusssshhhingg. HAHA. I don't know. Ask him. *supan*

Well, thats all for 2012 kick off. Its 6.45pm. Gotta go for evening walk. a virtual one. bye! :D

No comments: