Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Respect.

I wish I can be there by his side now and see what's happening. I hate it when he's down. I hate it! Dan sekarang, its been more that six years - nothing happen. and i really mean it. well,i don't rally mind waiting for him because i know and i trust our plans that we've made years back.. and i keep telling myself that the time will come, great things takes time to happen. i wouldn't say a word. i'm not demanding to get settle down so soon. but yeah, hell. i know some people are going to be so happy if we end this relationship now. some people may have waited for more than 6 years to see this. i know, i can feel it. i know. you're not even being that supportive. but you, can i ask for a little bit respect? maybe just a little, as a person, as a human. Ya Allah,show me the way...show me the way. :'(

No comments: