Pages

Friday, October 12, 2012

negative thinking: I can't see

When you really need a space for yourself to scream your lungs out, but then you'll never have that. Work, family, love life, money and everything you have to handle on your own really means that you're now an adult. No more a girl. What makes me feel depressed is everything doesn't go on my way. I haven't secure any employment now where my boss really don't have time to spend to deal with this. Yeah. There has been conversations between us about  this for couple of time. But, I still can't see anything.  My love life is the most complicated thing in my life. 6 years lovers aiming to settle down but I can't see anything yet. Well, I always knew that there are some people wishing for us not to end up with marriage. They love to see us in a fight. They love to know when we are in a very dangerous situation. But yet it doesn't happen for me to see why we should give up this love. Family is another thing that I can't see that in me. I'm not a good daughter, bad sister. Money? I can't see that. The thing now is why can't I see everything about me, my future.


No comments: