Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lovely weekend

Lovely weekend. I spent my Saturday with him. Semoga semuanya baik2 saja. Now he's safely arrived home. Alhamdulillah. So, I spend my whole Sunday evening with sleeping. Ouh, pengisian terhebat dihujung minggu. haha. Saya kena menikmati weekend macam ni sebab weekdays memang pack. With never-ending workloads kat office memang memenatkan fizikal dan mental. So let us cherish the moment we have weekend macam ni. I finally satisfy with how I spend my weekend. Its ok to mess with my Saturday but not Sunday...please! :')

Oh ya, yesterday..hmmm. Ingatkan nak tengok movie. We are not cinema freaks haha therefore going for movies together was in our plan tapi tak jadi sebab tak ada movie yang menarik. So, we spend our day talking talking talking and talking. Feels good. And I'm in love. Hehehehe. Well, thanks abang for making me feel good. ;p

Ok now. Lets prepare for another Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. 

tata

No comments: