Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Home for Raya

Alhamdulillah. I'll be home for Aidilfitri. After 3 years, we could finally celebrate this Aidilfitri with my beloved sister and our adorable niece.  :)

No baju baru for raya, no baking kek lapis and kueh raya also and no mega shopping. But its ok because I'll be celebrating this raya with all my family members. Welcoming my comel-rasa-macam-nak-geget niece new sister in-law into our family, I become prouder and excited for having such huge family. Lets pray for another in-law for my siblings~ lalala...gedik. LOL.

Well peeps, Miss Eynee wishes you a very happy raya day this year. May the almighty Allah bless all of you this becoming Raya.

Salam Ramadhan & Salam Aidilfitri. :)

3 comments:

Rt-qaH said...

mek sama juak. NO Baju baru. Biskut n Kueh suma main tunjuk2 jak. Shopping ala-ala kadar jak. :)

Eynee said...

aok. haha. sikpa~ kamek pun turut serta nunjuk2. tapi sekpa,...janji balit :)

NADIA RAJAMI said...

Slmt hari raya!!., hehe